Applications are invited for the Quad fellowship is a first of its kind scholarship
program that brings together up to 25 engineers, mathematicians, scientists, and
technologists from each of the four Quad countries (Australia, India, Japan, and the
United States) to advance innovation and research by pursuing their graduate degrees
in the United States.
The Quad Fellowship, a new graduate-level fellowship designed to build ties among the
next generation of scientists and technologists, is recruiting its first cohort this year.
This program will sponsor 100 exceptional American, Japanese, Australian, and Indian master’s and doctoral students in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) to study in the United States.
Quad fellowship will develop a network of science and technology experts committed to advancing innovation and collaboration in the private, public, and academic sectors, in their own nations and among Quad countries.
The program will build a foundational understanding among Quad Scholars of one another’s societies and cultures through cohort-wide trips and robust programming with each country’s top scientists, technologists, and politicians.
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- Be citizens or legal permanent residents of Australia, India, Japan, or the United States
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a STEM field by August 2023
- Have a demonstrated record of superior academic achievement at the undergraduate level
- If applicants are currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program, they may apply if they will be enrolled in a qualified academic program during their time as a Fellow (i.e., August 2023 – May 2024)
How to Apply
Details may be seen in the link: https://www.quadfellowship.org/outreachpackaqe (Password: QuadFellowship2O22).
There will be no financial liability on the part of UGC for this fellowship programme.